Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Wow, I was so happy that their hotel looked exactly like their website. The staff was more than helpful and friendly. The hotel is right on Venice Beach!! The rooftop was amazing! The room very big and clean. It was so comfortable and the bathroom was large. I loved everything about this hotel and ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Venice accommodation! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Los Angeles trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Venice. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Venice hotels even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Los Angeles is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Venice has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Los Angeles has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Venice is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 19% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?