Book your room at Hotel Ultramar
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Casa Mirador de Lukas
Situated in Valparaiso, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of TeatroMuseo del Titere y el Payaso, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Estadio Playa Ancha is 2.5 mi (4 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a coffee shop/café, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Safes and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This Valparaiso hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Ultramar is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Hotel Ultramar
- Hotel Ultramar Valparaiso
- Ultramar Valparaiso
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.