Visitors can enjoy all that Visperterminen has to offer including its mountain views. There are 988 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Visperterminen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Staldenried-Gspon Gondola and Chanton Winery in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Visperterminen, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 186 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Beautiful Apartment With Wifi, TV, Washing Machine, Pets Allowed and Parking is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Visperterminen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Leukerbad can enjoy access to 11 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Thermal Hotels & Walliser Alpentherme is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Visperterminen. This 3-star hotel in Zermatt features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Jägerhof is 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the center of Visperterminen. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Zermatt can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Visperterminen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Visperterminen gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F