Find Hotels Near Vista Loop Trail, Fredericksburg from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Vista Loop Trail
Top Hotels Close to Vista Loop Trail
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2020
Vista Loop Trail Hotel Guide
Nothing reboots your mind like a break in nature. Treat yourself to some time at Vista Loop Trail.
It's located in Fredericksburg, a drive of 70 miles from Austin, the state capital.
Since there are limited options in the immediate vicinity of Vista Loop Trail, the Lazy T Bed and Breakfast is a great choice, just 1 mile away.
If you don't have a bulging purse, you might opt to book a room at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Sunday House Inn and Suites and the Comfort Inn And Suites are a selection of the most well-known places.
Only 0.4 miles from Vista Loop Trail, Red Bird Grill (341 Golfers Loop, Fredericksburg) is the ideal place to have a delicious dinner. After, you can watch the bubbly potions pour over at Hangar Hotel (155 Airport Road, Fredericksburg).
Other Places to Visit near Vista Loop TrailYou don't have to venture very far from Vista Loop Trail to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- If you've had enough of the honking horns, head out into Mother Nature and hike Live Oak Wilderness Trail.
- Test yourself and see if you can notch a few birdies at Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course.
- Whether you are after a place to park the caravan or looking for somewhere to set up a tent, Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park makes for a great place to stay.
- Are you keen on theater? Then set aside some time to go and see a stage production at Fredericksburg Theater Company.
- Arrange a visit to Pedernales Brewing Company and take a fun tour to see where this popular drink is produced.