Visitors to Vore are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Vore, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tirana (TIA-Rinas Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vore
Places to visit in the larger region include Epoka University, Preze Castle, and Ministry of Justice. Additionally, you'll find National Museum of History and National Bank of Albania in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vore, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 122 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Class is located in central Vore. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vore can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Continental Vora is located in the heart of Vore. This 3-star hotel in Vore features a restaurant, a nightclub, and a fitness center.
- Class Hotel is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Vore features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a health club.
Dressing for Vore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Vore gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F