Those traveling to Wallmerod are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 45.9 mi (73.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wallmerod
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Lawrence's Church, Katholische Kirche St. Petrus und Marcellinus, and Motorcycle Museum. In the area, you'll also find Great Market Square and Neo-Gothic Town Hall.
As you make plans for a getaway to Wallmerod, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Serways Hotel Heiligenroth is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. This 2-star hotel in Heiligenroth features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ringhotel Nassau-Oranien is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Hadamar features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Wallmerod
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Wallmerod gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F