Find Hotels in Wayne, NE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Wayne has to offer including the university setting, art, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. In Wayne, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wayne
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Wayne State College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wayne County Museum and Wayne County Courthouse.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Hotel Wayne - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wayne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Wayne gets about 27.32 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°F