Find Hotels in Wikieup, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Travelers to Wikieup will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wikieup
As you plan your vacation to Wikieup, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 22 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ramada by Wyndham Kingman is located 42 mi (67.6 km) from the heart of Wikieup. This 3-star hotel in Kingman features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus A Wayfarer's Inn And Suites is 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from central Wikieup. This 2.5-star hotel in Kingman features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kingman West is 42 mi (67.6 km) from the center of Wikieup. This 2-star hotel in Kingman features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Wikieup
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 9.37 inches of rain falls on Wikieup each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F