Visitors to Parker are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, coffeehouses, and monuments.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Parker
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parker
Favorite places to visit in the city include Colorado River Indian Museum, Blue Water Marina Park, and Emerald Canyon Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Parker. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Parker - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Best Western Parker Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Parker
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 108°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 110°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 2.40 inches of rain falls on Parker each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 108°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F