History buffs will enjoy exploring Kingman, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its museums, shopping, and festivals.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Kingman
- The closest major airport is in Kingman, AZ (IGM), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingman
The city is well known for its museums and festivals, and cultural venues include Kingman Army Airfield Museum and Mohave Museum of History and Arts. Additionally, you might want to add Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kingman. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Kingman - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and nice bathrooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingman - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Kingman Route 66 - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Kingman
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kingman Station. Kingman might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kingman
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kingman is 9.37 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F