Visitors to Wolfeboro are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and museums.
- You'll find 122 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Laconia
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wolfeboro
Cultural venues in the city include New Hampshire Boat Museum, Klickety-Klack Railroad Museum, and Wright Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Wentworth State Park, Cate Park, and McKinney Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albee Beach and Clark House Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wolfeboro. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Wolfeboro Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- The Windrifter - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features an indoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Wolfeboro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wolfeboro is 44.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F