Travelers to Woollamia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Woollamia, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Woollamia
Places to visit in the larger region include Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, Jervis Bay Marine Park, and Huskisson RSL. Additionally, you'll find Callala Beach and Collingwood Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Woollamia. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paperbark Camp - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Jervis Bay Holiday Park - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this holiday park. With a stay at this 3-star holiday park, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a water park, along with WiFi.
- Jervis Bay Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with a private patio. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Woollamia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Woollamia is 34.88 inches
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F