Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Marion, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. The welcoming and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Graceland, Fire Museum of Memphis, and Orpheum Theatre.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of West Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marion
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Graceland, Fire Museum of Memphis, and Orpheum Theatre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sun Studio and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marion. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Marion - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Marion - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hallmarc Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Sky Zone, located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Memphis Zoo, which is 11.8 mi/18.9 km away.
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marion is 52.24 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F