Find Hotels in Yorkshire
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 23, 2020
Where to stay in Yorkshire
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Yorkshire, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, lively bar scene, and fascinating museums. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights in the city include Yorkshire Air Museum, York Castle Museum, and Merchant Adventurers' Hall.
- There are 3217 hotels and other accommodations in Yorkshire
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yorkshire
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Yorkshire Air Museum, York Castle Museum, and Jorvik Viking Centre. Families come for attractions such as York Dungeon, Magna Science Adventure Centre, and Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Merchant Adventurers' Hall, Clifford's Tower, and Shambles.
In Yorkshire, you'll find 3217 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dillons of Whitby - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fernleigh B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bramblewick Guest House - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Yorkshire include York Minster, York Racecourse, and York National Railway Museum.
Getting Around Yorkshire
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from York Station, York Poppleton Station, or Ulleskelf Station. Yorkshire might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
More trip options
- Yorkshire Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yorkshire Airports
- Hotels in Yorkshire Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Yorkshire Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yorkshire
- More Hotel Options in Yorkshire
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Yorkshire, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends