Please enter your travel dates.
Bed & breakfast in the historical district, in Rome (San Lorenzo)
This bed & breakfast is located in Rome (San Lorenzo), close to Teatro Ambra Jovinelli, Colosseum, and Roman Forum. Also nearby are Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Diocletian Bath.
Amenities at Alle Arti del Ricevere include tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms have kitchens, minibars, and desks; rooms also include televisions and clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alle Arti del Ricevere features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift).
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cooking facilities
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is possible only by appointment. Guests must contact the property to communicate their arrival time and to arrange check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Rome city tax (which applies to stays on or after 1 January 2011) is not included in the price: €2,00 per person, per night (up to 10 nights) will be charged and collected directly at the front desk. The tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age. Parking is not included in the price.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.