Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Agadir, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 169 hotels and other accommodations in Agadir
- The closest major airport is in Agadir (AGA-Al Massira), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agadir
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jardin de Olhao, Vallee de Oiseaux, and Agadir Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Agadir Fishing Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are House of Activities Association Club and Souk El Had.
In Agadir, you'll be able to select from 169 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Riad Villa Blanche - Guests who stay at this 4-star riad in Agadir Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Robinson Club Agadir - All Inclusive - This 3.5-star resort in Agadir Bay features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Riad les Chtis d'Agadir - With a stay at this 3-star riad, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Agadir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Agadir is 0.31 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F