Find Hotels Near Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico, Santo Domingo from $24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico
Top Hotels Close to Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2017
Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico Hotel Guide
Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico is a local attraction you'll certainly be glad you added to your itinerary.
It's conveniently situated in the national capital city of Santo Domingo.
On the lookout for somewhere to lay your head not far from Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico? You can pick from 5 hotels located within 2 miles. The Acuarium Suite Resort and the Tropical Island Aparthotel are only 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Hotel Tropicana, is 1 mile away.
Some of you will be pleased to discover that the general area has a few budget hotels. The dec 3 hotel and the Casa Naemie are a few of the most popular places.
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you might like to look into staying at one of the luxury hotels. The Hilton Santo Domingo deserves to be on your shortlist. If you'd prefer somewhere else, we also suggest the Hostal Nicolas de Ovando Santo Domingo - MGallery Collection.
Before you head to Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico, stop for a sweet treat at Sabor Sensacional (El Chimi De Meme). This conveniently-located coffee shop is a wonderful spot to grab a pick-me-up. Tourists looking for a heartier dining experience should head to D'BROTHER'S GRILL, a restaurant that's also nearby. If you're not ready to go to bed, find a way to Zabu Bar & Lounge.
Other Places to Visit near Agua Splash Caribe Parque AcuaticoMake certain you put aside some time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the region of Agua Splash Caribe Parque Acuatico:
- Do you need wild and exciting entertainment for you and your family? Plan your trip to Agua Splash Caribe Aquatic Park, guaranteed thrills for the entire family.
- Open your children's eyes to a mesmerizing underwater world at National Aquarium. Filled with a host of colorful and curious creatures, it's one of the best places to encourage children's curiosity.
- The cool, dark and intriguing cave, Three Eyes Park, is a popular tourist attraction.
- See how Colon Lighthouse and Museum serves as a guide for boat crews.
- Offer your respects at Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and deepen your knowledge on the area's culture.