Visiting Aird of Sleat
Visitors to Aird of Sleat are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aird of Sleat
Places to visit in the larger region include Armadale Castle, Armadale Ferry Terminal, and Mallaig Heritage Centre. Additionally, you'll find Camusdarach Beach and Morar Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Aird of Sleat, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Kings Arms Hotel is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Aird of Sleat. This 2-star hotel in Isle of Skye features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lochailort Inn is 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from central Aird of Sleat. This 3-star inn in Lochailort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- West Highland Hotel is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Aird of Sleat. This 3-star hotel in Mallaig features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Aird of Sleat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Aird of Sleat each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 60°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F