Visitors can enjoy all that Albion has to offer including its museums. In Albion, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Albion
A favorite place to visit in the city is Albion River Bridge. In the area, you'll also find Greenwood Community Center and Van Damme State Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Albion, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 62 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Albion River Inn is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Albion. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Albion can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Albion 'water Tower House' W/spa & Outdoor Shower! is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from central Albion. This 2.5-star hotel in Fort Bragg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Edge of the Sea - the Perfect Retreat on the Pacific Headlands is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the center of Albion. This 2-star motel in Fort Bragg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Albion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Albion gets about 42.95 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F