Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ukiah, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its wineries and shopping.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Ukiah
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ukiah
Cultural venues in the city include Art Center Ukiah, Ridgewood Ranch, and Grace Hudson Museum. Families come for attractions such as World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station, Redwood Empire Fairgrounds, and Solar Living Institute Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Mendocino, Blue Lakes, and Russian River.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ukiah. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Ukiah CA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- THE MADRONES - Our customers like the dining options and clean, quiet rooms at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ukiah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.57 inches of rain falls on Ukiah each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F