- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Junior Suite, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
About this area
Located in Albuquerque, Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town is connected to the convention center. Old Town Plaza and San Felipe de Neri Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include ABQ BioPark Aquarium and ABQ BioPark Zoo. Cliff's Amusement Park and Putt-Putt Golf and Games are also worth visiting. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing and sledding.
- Albuquerque Museum - 7 min walk
- Old Town Plaza - 8 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - 14 min walk
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center - 3 min drive
- El Rey Theater - 6 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 9 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 10 min drive
- Gardunos of Mexico — 1 min walk
- Blake's Lotaburger - 2 min walk
- Little Anita's - 4 min walk
- Monica's El Portal - 6 min walk
- The Candy Lady - 6 min walk
About this property
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Angela in Garduno’s was great. We upgraded to a suite and looked forward to the balcony. However the balcony was small and no bigger than the basic rooms. Very disappointed that it had no furniture so you couldn’t even set and relax. Overall though a very pleasant property with good staff.