Visiting Alfoz de Lloredo
Visitors can enjoy all that Alfoz de Lloredo has to offer including the seaside, entertainment choices, and restaurants. The rural and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Alfoz de Lloredo
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alfoz de Lloredo
The picturesque setting of Playa de Luana and Ensenada de Calderón exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Altamira and Laberinto de Villapresente in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Alfoz de Lloredo. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostería Spa El Pomar is located in the heart of Alfoz de Lloredo. Guests who stay at this 2-star pension in Alfoz de Lloredo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel El Refugio is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Alfoz de Lloredo features a restaurant, a bar, and valet parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Perelada is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Alfoz de Lloredo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Alfoz de Lloredo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Alfoz de Lloredo gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F