Visitors can enjoy all that Allenspark has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights in the area include Folsom Field, Chautauqua Park, and National Center for Atmospheric Research.
- You'll find 256 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boulder
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 32.8 mi (52.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Allenspark
The city's natural beauty is on display at Copeland Falls, Ouzel Falls, and Wild Basin Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Longs Peak and Eagle Plume's.
As you make plans for a getaway to Allenspark, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 67 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Cabin Near Rocky Mountain National Park! is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from central Allenspark. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Estes Park can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Great 1994 Cabin With Pond, Views, Creek, Wildlife, Nat'l Park 4 Acres is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the center of Allenspark. This 4-star hotel in Estes Park features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Cozy Cabin in the Woods Outside Rocky Mountain National Park is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Allenspark. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Boulder can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Allenspark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Allenspark gets about 12.01 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°F