Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Niwot has to offer including the lakeside setting, breweries, and coffeehouses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Folsom Field, Chautauqua Park, and National Center for Atmospheric Research are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 256 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boulder
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niwot
A couple of favorite places to visit are IBM Boulder Campus and Haystack Mountain Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Folsom Field and Chautauqua Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Niwot. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Niwot Inn & Spa - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and bathrooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is National Center for Atmospheric Research, 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Niwot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Niwot gets about 20.67 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F