Find Hotels in Anapa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Anapa has to offer including the theme park, monuments, and museums. In Anapa, there are 54 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Anapa (AAQ-Vityazevo), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anapa
Attractions like Aquapark Golden Beach and Dolphinarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Gates of Turkish Fortress, Church of St. Onuphrius, and Lighthouse. Additionally, you might want to add Anapa Archaeological Museum to your agenda.
In Anapa, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Health & Spa Starinnaya Anapa is located in the heart of Anapa. This 4-star hotel in Anapa features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Turgenev Hotel is located in central Anapa. This 3-star hotel in Anapa features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Blue Lagoon is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Anapa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Getting Around Anapa
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Anapa Railway Station. Anapa might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Anapa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Anapa gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F