Find Hotels in Angon
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Angon are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Menthon Castle, Annecy Castle, and Montrottier Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Angon
- The closest major airport is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Angon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Annecy. In the area, you'll also find Menthon Castle and Annecy Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Angon, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 330 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hôtel Les Grillons is located in central Angon. This 3-star hotel in Angon features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Ponton Duplex Cosy 6 Pers +park+wifi+plage et Ponton Privés is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Angon. This 3-star hotel in Annecy features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and parking.
- Hôtel balladins Annecy / Cran-Gévrier is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Angon. This 3-star hotel in Annecy features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Montrottier Castle, 10.3 mi/16.5 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Angon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Angon gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F