Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Courbevoie, which is also known for its local tours and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and art. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Courbevoie
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tour Total, Leonardo da Vinci Engineering School, and Parc du Millenaire. Additionally, in the area you'll find Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Courbevoie. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Melia Paris La Defense - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gambetta can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Aparthotel Adagio la Défense Courbevoie - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this vacation rental. This 4-star residence in Cœur de Ville features free WiFi, a fitness center, and parking.
- Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Défense - This 5-star residence in Gambetta features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Expedia customers love its dining options and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Galeries Lafayette, located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Paris Catacombs, which is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away.
Getting Around Courbevoie
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Courbevoie Station or Courbevoie Becon-les-Bruyeres Station. Courbevoie might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Courbevoie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Courbevoie gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F