Consider yourself on your perfect getaway: you probably think you'll be wandering through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially prepared for: Arco della Costa. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to go there, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
Accommodation Near Arco della Costa
Hotels near Arco della Costa
When you visit Arco della Costa, prepare to be transported to an entirely different place in time.
Situated in the well-known city of Verona, it is seen by people from around the world.
There are up to 87 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of Arco della Costa. A few of the more frequented ones are the Grand Relais The Gentleman of Verona - Guest House, Due Torri Hotel and Locanda Ippopotamo.
In the neighborhood are an array of budget hotels if you're wanting to keep expenses down while you're traveling. Situated 0.1 miles away is the Hotel Gabbia d'Oro, but you could also take a look into the Palazzo Victoria if you're looking for another option. It's 0.2 miles away.
The area also contains a range of upmarket hotels that provide a truly luxurious experience. Elevate your entire experience at the Relais de Charme Il Sogno di Giulietta - Guest House, (0.1 miles away), or the Le Suite Di Giulietta, (0.08 miles away).
Just 0.5 miles from Arco della Costa, Hotel Armando (Via Dietro Pallone, 1, Verona) offers tired sightseers hot coffees and light meals. That said, if you're craving something a bit more nourishing, take a quick stroll to Hotel Accademia (Via Scala, 12, Verona).
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Arco della Costa:
- Immerse yourself in history, enjoy strolling around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Piazza delle Erbe.
- Colonna di San Marco is an old landmark that also serves as a great meeting point for this area.
- La Torre dei Lamberti is the ideal assembly point for you and your family, as it is well-known by all the local residents.
- Scala della Ragione can't be missed if you're visiting the most symbolic sites here. This grand residence is notable for its architecture as well as its decorative features and history.
- Enjoy the distractions from the daily grind at Piazza dei Signori, a historic meeting place where locals have stretched their legs and caught up with one another for many generations.
It's just 1 mile from Arco della Costa to the nearest rail station, Verona Porta Nuova.
Expedia's list of Citta Antica resorts and lodging supplies everything you require, so you can be certain to have options near Arco della Costa you'll fall in love with. Get searching lots of guests drop in to retreat from daily life. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the insider information you need. Once you're ready to make your reservation, you can travel boldly: multiple explorers would propose their Citta Antica hotel to their family members.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we have snug spaces for all groups.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the guest service at accommodation around Arco della Costa is grand.
- "Fresh, tidy, and set to show you in" is how Citta Antica hotels will be waiting.
You can stay right near your number one site with Expedia's wide list of hotels near Arco della Costa.
Intriguing Citta Antica Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to do in Citta Antica when you've checked Arco della Costa off your timetable.
- Discover the perfect store to get a few fashion items and appreciate an enticing supper of the local cooking.
- Citta Antica also knows a thing or two about welcoming its arrivals after you spend a time on its a full plate of activities.
- To really delve into everything the town has to provide, go over some tours near Citta Antica.
Paying a visit to Citta Antica is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Arco della Costa from Expedia. Arrange your things, say goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few breathtaking new selfies!