Find Hotels in Paradise, WA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Paradise has to offer including its mountain views. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paradise
A couple of favorite places to visit are Narada Falls and Mount Rainier National Park. In the area, you'll also find Longmire Museum and Box Canyon Loop.
As you plan for your vacation to Paradise, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 50 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Paradise Inn is located in central Paradise. This 2-star hotel in Paradise features a restaurant and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- National Park Inn is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Longmire can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Our customers like its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Paradise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 56.02 inches of rain falls on Paradise each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F