Visitors can enjoy all that Columbiana has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and golf courses.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbiana
A couple of favorite places to visit are Copeland Hills Golf Club and The Links at Firestone Farms. Additionally, you'll find Cherry Valley Coke Ovens Arboretum and Goodhope Speedway in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Columbiana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.45 inches of rain falls on Columbiana each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F