Find Hotels in Badia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Badia has to offer including the ski areas, spas, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and quaint setting. Kronplatz 2000 Gondola, Plose Gondola, and Brunico Castles are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Badia
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Badia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Puez-Geisler Nature Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kronplatz 2000 Gondola and Plose Gondola.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Badia. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lagació Hotel Mountain Residence - This 4-star residence features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ai Pini - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Melodia del Bosco - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Brunico Castles, 14.5 mi/23.3 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Bressanone, which is 15.4 mi/24.8 km away.
Dressing for Badia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Badia is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Badia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Badia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Badia?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Badia?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Badia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Badia?
Where is the best place to stay close to 6 Bamby?
What about the best place to stay near 3 Roby?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Badia?
What's the best hotel for a winter vacation in Badia?
Recent reviews of Badia hotels
More trip options
- Badia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Badia Airports
- Hotels in Badia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Badia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Badia
- More Hotel Options in Badia
- More Popular Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Other Hotels near Badia, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends