Visiting Ballston Spa
Visitors to Ballston Spa are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés. Top sights around the area include Saratoga Spa State Park, Congress Park, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saratoga Springs
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballston Spa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brookside Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Saratoga Spa State Park and Congress Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ballston Spa. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Roosevelt Inn and Suites Saratoga Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Saratoga Performing Arts Center, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the city center, and Saratoga Automobile Museum, which is 4.4 mi (7 km) away.
Dressing for Ballston Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Ballston Spa gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F