Visiting Clifton Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clifton Park, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, theaters, and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Saratoga Spa State Park, The Egg, and New York State Museum.
- You'll find 139 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albany
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clifton Park
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and Upstate Concert Hall is a local cultural venue. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clifton Park Ice Arena and Clifton Common.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Clifton Park. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Clifton Park - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn Albany Clifton Park - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clifton Park - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Saratoga Spa State Park, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of the city, and The Egg, which is 14.5 mi/23.4 km away.
Dressing for Clifton Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 16°F at night
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Clifton Park each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F