Visitors to Malta are sure to enjoy the restaurants, live music, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, shopping, and parks. Saratoga Spa State Park, Congress Park, and Saratoga Performing Arts Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saratoga Springs
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Albany Saratoga Speedway. Additionally, in the area you'll find Saratoga Spa State Park and Congress Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Malta. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Saratoga/Malta - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Saratoga Malta - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Saratoga Malta - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Saratoga Performing Arts Center, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center, and Saratoga Automobile Museum, which is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) away.
Dressing for Malta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Malta is 39.41 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F