Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great location within walking distance of downtown. They have a fabulous full breakfast with everything you could want. The room are big and the beds are comfortable. Our room had a balcony with chairs and a table to sit out although it was a bit too cold for us. There is secure underground parking. ...
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The location is good and close to downtown. Our only issue with the accomodation is it is too hot inside. There is no air circulating inside the room. We approached the staff and said it due to heat wave.
If you want to explore Banff and save money at the same time this is the right choice. Its a bit outdated but there a bus station right outside you can ride to downtown plus they give you free bus pass!
The Juniper is just to the left on the Norquay exit into Banff, so you are out of town, but only barely. It is a very easy drive down to town with lots of parking in the lovely area along the river. The hotel has a nice restaurant with a great menu if you don't want to hassle with the parking and ...
Facility is located close proximity to Banff. It was nice to have kitchen to cook but it could use more larger pots to cook with. There was one day it was really hot and they had only one fan which was not good. We could not use open the patio door or windows due to forest fire which caused bad smell ...
Lovely room with a beautiful view. Warm no AC. Could easily hear traffic off road but did not bother me. Nice breakfast in the morning including make your own omelet station.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Banff hotel! Choosing the right room during your Banff National Park vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Banff. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Banff accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Banff National Park is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Banff has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Banff National Park has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Banff is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 181% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?