Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Visitors to Bardstown are sure to enjoy the festivals, local tours, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and museums.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Elizabethtown
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bardstown
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center, Bourbon Heritage Center, and Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Basilica of St Joseph Proto-Cathedral, Spalding Hall, and My Old Kentucky Home State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barton 1792 Distillery and My Old Kentucky Home State Park Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bardstown. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Talbott Inn - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Bardstown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bardstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.45 inches of rain falls on Bardstown each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bardstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bardstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bardstown?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bardstown?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Bardstown?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bardstown?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to My Old Kentucky Home State Park?
What about the best place to stay near Barton 1792 Distillery?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bardstown?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Bardstown?
What's the best place to stay in Bardstown to absorb the local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Bardstown?
Recent reviews of Bardstown hotels
More trip options
- Bardstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bardstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bardstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bardstown
- More Hotel Options in Bardstown
- More Popular Hotels in Elizabethtown
- Other Hotels near Bardstown, Elizabethtown
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends