Find Hotels in Shepherdsville, KY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 13, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Visitors to Shepherdsville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, golf courses, and local tours. Churchill Downs, Muhammad Ali Center, and Kentucky Exposition Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 303 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Louisville
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shepherdsville
The city's cultural venues include Bullitt County History Museum and Jim Beam American Outpost. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Awesome Flea Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paroquet Springs Conference Center and Heritage Hill Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Shepherdsville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville Louisville South - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Louisville South - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Louisville South, KY - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Churchill Downs, located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Muhammad Ali Center, which is 20 mi/32.2 km away.
Dressing for Shepherdsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.88 inches of rain falls on Shepherdsville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Shepherdsville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shepherdsville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Shepherdsville?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Shepherdsville?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Shepherdsville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Shepherdsville?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Paroquet Springs Conference Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest?
What's the best golf hotel in Shepherdsville?
What are some accommodations with pools in Shepherdsville?
Recent reviews of Shepherdsville hotels
More trip options
- Shepherdsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shepherdsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Shepherdsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Shepherdsville
- More Hotel Options in Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Louisville
- Other Hotels near Shepherdsville, Louisville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends