Find Hotels in Bastia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2018
Visitors to Bastia are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches, and parks. Top sights around the area include Bastia Vieux Port Marina and Saleccia Beach.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in Bastia
- The closest major airport is in Bastia (BIA-Poretta), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bastia
The city is notable for landmarks like Place St-Nicolas, Place du Donjon, and Palais des Gouverneurs. The picturesque setting of L'Arinella Beach and Romieu Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Bastia Vieux Port Marina and Port de Bastia are sights to visit.
In Bastia, you'll find 80 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel des Gouverneurs - This 4-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Central Bastia - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a library, and a terrace.
- Hotel Napoléon - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Saleccia Beach, located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Bastia
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Bastia is easy. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Bastia Station, Lupino Station, or Rivoli Station. You can catch a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Bastia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bastia is 28.80 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F