Visitors to Bedford are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. You'll find 48 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bloomington.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedford
A couple of favorite places to visit are Otis Park Golf Course and Lawrence County Museum of History. You'll also find Spring Mill State Park and Bloomington Speedway in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bedford. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bedford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Bedford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Bedford gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F