Find Hotels in Beijing
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2019
Where to stay in Beijing
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
Historic sites, museums, and art galleries highlight some notable features of Downtown Beijing. Make a stop by Wangfujing Street or Tiananmen Square while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Dengshikou Station or Wangfujing Station to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(248 area reviews)
Museums, art galleries, and shopping highlight some notable features of Middle Chaoyang. Make a stop by Sanlitun or 798 Space while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Liangmaqiao Station or Agricultural Exhibition Center Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(67 area reviews)
Get to know Haidian and its many features like its museums and monuments. You might want to explore sights like Summer Palace and Kunming Lake, and you can jump on the metro at Anheqiao North Station or Beigongmen Station to get around the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(737 area reviews)
Explore the eclectic commercial street and its enormous mall amid the fascinating sights in the heart of Beijing’s historic center.
4/5Very Good!(90 area reviews)
Historic sites, museums, and theaters highlight some notable features of Xicheng. Make a stop by Xidan Shopping Center or Capital Museum while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Lingjing Hutong Station or Xidan Station to get around town.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Beijing, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, temples, and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its art and local tours. Top sights in the city include Great Hall of the People, China Museum of History, and Tiananmen Square.
- There are 1517 hotels and other accommodations in Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beijing
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Great Hall of the People, China Museum of History, and Forbidden City. Attractions like Beijing Aquarium, Beijing Zoo, and Chaoyang Park are fun for kids of all ages. Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks include Tiananmen Square, Tiananmen, and Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
In Beijing, you'll be able to select from 1517 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- NUO Hotel Beijing - This 5-star hotel in Chaoyang features a full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to the airport.
- Four Seasons Beijing - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Chaoyang can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Rosewood Beijing - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Beijing Central Business District can enjoy access to 6 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Beijing include Beihai Park, Wangfujing Street, and Temple of Heaven.
Getting Around Beijing
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Beijing is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Tian'anmen West Station, Tian'anmen East Station, and Hepingmen Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station, or Beijing North Railway Station.
Dressing for Beijing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Beijing is 26.42 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Beijing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beijing, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Beijing?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Beijing?
What's the best place to stay in Gubei Water Town?
What's a favorite place to stay in Haidian?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Beijing?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Beijing?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Great Wall of China?
What about the best place to stay near Forbidden City?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Beijing?
What are some hotels with pools in Beijing?
Recent reviews of Beijing hotels
More trip options
- Beijing Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Beijing Airports
- Hotels in Beijing Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Beijing Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Beijing
- More Hotel Options in Beijing
- Beijing Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in China
- Other Hotels near Beijing, China
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends