Visiting Bel Ombre
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bel Ombre, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, sporting events, and spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and gardens. Top sights around the area include Rochester Falls, Chamarel Falls, and Ganga Talao.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bel Ombre
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bel Ombre
Golfing is a top activity, and Heritage Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rochester Falls and Chamarel Falls.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bel Ombre. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Heritage the Villas - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Tamassa Resort - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its proximity to shopping and room service.
Popular places to see around the area include Ganga Talao, 7.5 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and Tamarind Falls, which is 11.2 mi (18 km) away.
Dressing for Bel Ombre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bel Ombre is 1.22 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F