Belle Fourche Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Belle Fourche including just 2 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Belle Fourche motels to select from:
- If driving, you'll be within 21 minutes of Black Hills National Forest.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like pillowtop beds.
- You'll be located within 22 minutes of Black Hills National Forest by car.
Things to Do in Belle Fourche
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Hermann Park
- Spearfish Canyon North Entrance
- Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Geographic Center of the Nation Monument
- D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery
- Vore Buffalo Jump
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Tri-State Museum
- Black Hills State University
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum
Belle Fourche is also notable for its:
- Jogging trails
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Belle Fourche
Determine the optimal time to visit Belle Fourche by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 21.73 inches in a year