Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Benahavis, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Quaint and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its mountain views, spas, and sporting events.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Benahavis
- The closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malaga (AGP), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benahavis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Sierra de las Nieves. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Presa de Guadalmina and Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club.
In Benahavis, there are 68 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quartiers Marbella-Benahavis - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, clean rooms.
- Amanhavis Hotel - Our customers love the dining options and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a rooftop terrace.
- Villa Padierna Palace Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 6 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and room size.
Dressing for Benahavis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Benahavis gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 53°F