Find Cheap Hostels in Beverly Hills
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Other property types in Beverly Hills
SIXTY Beverly Hills
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
The Beverly Hilton
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
The Mosaic Hotel - Beverly Hills
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Hostels and More in Beverly Hills
You may have trouble finding many hostels in Beverly Hills, but there are 48 accommodations to choose from, giving you a variety of other options. For those who prefer to save money on overnight stays and budget more for going out, you can get great deals on Expedia. You can check out the entertainment venues and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like shopping.
If you're looking to find a reasonable accommodation in Beverly Hills, you might consider this popular option:
The Beverly Hilton - Property features at this hotel include free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Beverly Hills?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 51° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 51° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.09 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Beverly Hills?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Sony Pictures Studios
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theater
- Beverly Gardens Park
- Will Rogers Memorial Park
- Franklin Canyon Park
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Paley Center for Media
- Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
In general, Beverly Hills is known for its:
How to Get to Beverly Hills and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center. An alternative is Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), situated 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.