When you envision your next getaway, you probably think you'll be rambling through downtown, looking up at the monuments or the marvellous settings wherever you look. Still, Big Basin Redwoods State Park is one draw you are especially anticipating. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and the day has come to get there.
Big Basin Redwoods State Park Hotels
Hotels near Big Basin Redwoods State Park
Travel is often taxing! When it's time for a bit of the natural world, soak in the calm at Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
It resides 110 miles from Sacramento. A bit of a journey, but definitely worth it!
Although there are no listed accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, Big Basin Redwoods State Park is still a prominent spot for travelers. You'll be delighted to know that the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square is 45 miles away. Some other choices are The St. Regis San Francisco and the Rosewood Cordevalle, 45 miles and 35 miles away from Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Once you've checked out Big Basin Redwoods State Park, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Craving the thrill of a long drive? Pay a visit to Boulder Creek Golf Club and Country Club while you're in town.
- It never fails to pamper yourself. Reserve a spot at Luminescence Healing Haven ahead of time, as it is often busy.
- Mountain biking is a well-established recreational activity for tourists. Set aside some time to give it a try while you're here.
Expedia's places to stay in Santa Cruz have everything you require, so you'll definitely have a place to stay near Big Basin Redwoods State Park that you'll love. Santa Cruz was a relatively celebrated landing place in the past twelve months, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You'll get all the secret pointers you need. When reservation time is here, set off with confidence: numerous newcomers approve of their Santa Cruz hotel.
- From large families with children to individuals, we've got accommodations that are relaxing for everyone.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling landmark, the guest service at accommodation near Big Basin Redwoods State Park is awesome.
- Discover that Santa Cruz hotels are always clean and neat.
It's clear why suites near Santa Cruz had more visitors in the past year than the year before that. We see your prized site in your future with our broad inventory of hotels near Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
Santa Cruz Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Santa Cruz once you've crossed Big Basin Redwoods State Park off your timetable.
- Santa Cruz excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of reservations mean now is the time to make your dreams a reality.
- Head out on the town to end your good times; the next day, get enlightened about the region's past.
- After you spend some time on its ample adventures, you'll also realize Santa Cruz knows a thing or two about hospitality.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Santa Cruz, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Big Basin Redwoods State Park. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!