Visiting Birch Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Birch Bay has to offer including the seaside, architecture, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Birch Bay
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Eastsound, WA (ESD-Orcas Island), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Birch Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Birch Bay Waterslides and Birch Bay State Park. Additionally, you'll find White Rock Pier in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Birch Bay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Raintree's Sandcastle - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- WorldMark Birch Bay - Our customers love the beach locale and pool at this condo. With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Driftwood Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Birch Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Birch Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F