Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Blaine, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses, beaches, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bellingham
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blaine
The sunsets and beaches exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Peace Arch State Park and Birch Bay State Park. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Loomis Trail Golf Club and Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Birch Bay Waterslides to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Blaine. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Raintree's Sandcastle - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- WorldMark Birch Bay - Our customers love the beach locale and pool at this condo. With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Semiahmoo Resort Golf & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is White Rock Pier, 6.2 mi/10 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Blaine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Blaine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F