Visiting Point Roberts
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Roberts has to offer including the beaches, aquarium, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Point Roberts
- The closest major airport is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saturna Island, BC (YAJ-Lyall Harbour Seaplane Base), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Roberts
White Rock Pier is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Boundary Bay Regional Park and Centennial Beach in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Point Roberts, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 34 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Cozy Cabin Minutes From The Beach is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Point Roberts. This 3.5-star resort in Blaine features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Famous Serenity Cottage At Lily Point is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Point Roberts. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Blaine can enjoy access to free breakfast and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- South Beach Fully Renoed Cottage, 50 Feet Of Waterfront is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Point Roberts. This 3.5-star condo resort in Birch Bay features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its helpful staff and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Point Roberts
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Point Roberts is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F