Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Blackbeck has to offer. There are 485 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackbeck
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Bees Beach, Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway, and The Rum Story. Additionally, you'll find The Beacon and Wast Water in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Blackbeck, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 67 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lodore Falls Hotel is located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of Blackbeck. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Borrowdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Craglands Guest House is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central Blackbeck. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Keswick can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Keswick Country House Hotel is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Blackbeck. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Keswick can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Blackbeck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Blackbeck each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F