Find Hotels in Bormujos
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Visitors to Bormujos are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Seville Cathedral, Alcazar, and Plaza de Espana.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Bormujos
- The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bormujos
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Multi Factory Aljarafe Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Seville Cathedral and Alcazar.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bormujos. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Vértice Aljarafe - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Apartamentos Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe - Our customers love the overall value and quiet location at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
- Apartamentos ELE Domocenter - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Plaza de Espana, 5.3 mi/8.5 km from the heart of the city, and Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, which is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bormujos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Bormujos each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F